The Asia Pacific application infrastructure middleware market is estimated to showcase a CAGR of 7.10% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The dense population, rising R&D activities in the technology sector, and surging demand for advanced technology, are projected to drive market growth.
South Korea, Japan, India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific, are evaluated for the Asia Pacific application infrastructure middleware market growth. Japan invests significantly in the adoption of ICT, along with developing national strategies. The country has the world’s highest standards with regard to the wide usage of analytics in the IT industry. The government has put forth the new conceptual framework, ’Connected Industries,’ wherein industries will develop new added value and solutions to several problems in society, through connections of several facets of systems and machines. There is an increasing need for managed cloud services due to the country’s mature landscape. This is attributed to the migration of complex big data and workloads to the cloud platforms. IT software and IT services are the primary drivers of market growth. Such factors are set to fuel market growth in Japan.
The technology sector has seen considerable growth in Thailand in recent years. The country is now regarded as one of the industry leaders in South-east Asia. The government is introducing several ambitious legacy projects to enhance its ICT sector. The cloud service is also set to improve in the country. Such factors are expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market under study.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market include, Software AG, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, Tibco Software Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments