The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Market Report Coverage - High Precision Asphere
- Product Type – Glass Aspherical Lens and Plastic Aspherical Lens
- Application Type – Automotive, Cameras, Mobile Phones and Tabs, Optical Instrument and Others
- North America – U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Europe – Germany, France, Spain, and Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific and Japan – India, South Korea, Japan, and Rest-of-APJ
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Solution to Problem of Astigmatism, Distortion, and Spherical Aberrations
- Increasing Usage of Cameras in Different Industries
- Complicated Production Processes
- Design Related Issues With Aspherical Lens
- Increase Adoption of Video Surveillance Drones and Body-Worn Cameras
- Miniaturization of Cameras Open New Opportunities
Key Companies Profiled
Nikon Corporation, Canon Inc., Panasonic Corporation, HOYA Corporation, AGC Inc., Schott AG, Carl Zeiss AG, Kinko Optical Co., Ltd., Largan Optical Co, Ltd, Sunny Optical Co.,Ltd., GeniuS Electronic Optical Co., Ltd., Asia Optical Co., Ltd, Tokai Optical Co., Ltd, Seiko Holding Corporation and Tamron Optics Co., Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the global high precision asphere market?
- How does the supply chain function in the global high precision asphere market?
- Which product type segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the global high precision asphere market during 2019-2025?
- Which are the key application areas for which high precision asphere may experience high demand during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- Which are the key suppliers of high precision asphere in different countries and regions?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent manufacturers in the global high precision asphere market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of high precision asphere, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth from 2019 to 2025?
- What are the key consumer attributes in various countries in the high precision asphere market?
- Which are the major patents filed in the space?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain the competitive market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the high precision asphere market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- Which are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles, including their company snapshots, key products and services, and strength and weakness analysis) in the market?
An exponential growth has been observed in both the plastic aspherical lens as well as the glass aspherical lens markets. Aspherical lens has allowed the end-user industries to increase the capabilities of their products without compromising on the profits. Organizations are making use of aspherical lens to gain more efficient and effective equipment that bypasses the problems related to diffractive aberrations caused by high index spherical lenses. Presently, the automotive sector has made the maximum usage of aspherical lens.
The aspherical lens is a technology that uses three types of ray diffraction angles along the surface of the lens to create sharper and clearer images. The technology is cost-efficient and majorly helps in resolving problems related to distortions and low focal length range.
The global high precision asphere market accounted for 19.50 billion units in 2019 and is expected to reach 28.47 billion units by 2025. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.80% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025. Rapid expansion of the automotive industry and the mobile phone industry provides major opportunities that the high precision asphere market is lined up with in the coming future. Over the years, major players are showing interest in high precision asphere market. Players such as Nikon Corporation, AGC Inc., Panasonic Corporation, and Canon Inc. are investing to a large extent in the global high precision asphere market in order to improvise their products as well as to capture a major market share.
Some of the strategies adopted by the companies are new product launches, business expansions, and partnerships, and collaborations. Among all the strategies adopted, partnerships and collaborations and product launches have been the leading choices implemented in the competitive landscape. Nikon Corporation, AGC Inc., Panasonic Corporation and Canon Inc. are some of the leading players in the global high precision aspherical lens market. The industry landscape is quite competitive because of the large number of players in the market. Therefore, innovation and development have been the key factors for large-scale growth in this market. To increase their overall global footprint, the manufacturers are expanding their businesses and are also entering into strategic partnerships to increase their customer base and overall reach.