A coagulation analyzer is a type of automated analyzer that measures blood platelet levels, coagulation pathway speed, and thrombolin and thromboplastin levels in a blood sample. Many such devices are designed to handle numerous samples at one time by utilizing a bar code system, removing the need to manually label each test sample. According to Gen Consulting Company, global coagulation analyzer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.05% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for coagulation analyzer in hospitals industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
By application, the coagulation analyzer market is classified into Hospitals, Blood Banks, Academic Institutes. On the basis of region, the coagulation analyzer industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Blood Banks
- Academic Institutes
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the coagulation analyzer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- A&T Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Beijing Succeeder Technology Inc.
- Chongqing Nanfang Numericl Control Equipment Co., Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La?Roche?AG
- Helena Laboratories Corporation
- HELIXGEN (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- International Technidyne Corporation (ITC)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Shanghai Sunbio Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare A/S
- Stago Group
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Werfen?Group SA
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global coagulation analyzer market.
- To classify and forecast global coagulation analyzer market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global coagulation analyzer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global coagulation analyzer market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global coagulation analyzer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global coagulation analyzer market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of coagulation analyzer
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to coagulation analyzer