Operational medicine is a field of military medicine that provides medical and healthcare support to soldiers and his chain of command in unconventional medical setup. The treatments are provided under extreme difficult conditions and with high level of severity of injuries. The treatments include first-aid for the injured soldiers and help improve survivability and minimize the casualties.
The report quantifies the use of telehealth technologies such as remote health consultation, telemedicine advice and other ongoing customized demands based on systems elements, end-users and regions in value ($ millions) terms. It also discusses how modern telehealth technologies can achieve massive business from leading military agencies in coming years.
Market Forecast’s latest report “Global Operational Medicines - Systems and Services Forecast to 2028” studies, analyzes, and projects the integration of advance healthcare technologies in military operational medicines over the next 8 years – 2020-2028.
The market Segments covered are:Operational Medicine Technology
- Electronic Health Records
- Integrated Artificial Intelligence (For clinical decision making and patient guidance)
- Secured Health Data Infrastructure
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Air Force and Space
- Homeland and Other Government Agencies
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
In particular, this report provides the following:
- The study provides scope and opportunities for modern communication and health-technology systems and services in operational medicines
- In depth case study of EHR and telehealth implementations in the US operational medicine systems.
- The study provides analysis of implementation of DHMSM and MHS GENESIS programs by DoD and how it will change global landscape of operational medicines in coming years
- The study provides in-depth analysis of market projections, challenges and opportunities and what other countries can learn from the US initiative on modernizing operational medicine practices
- The study provides quantified data on systems and services markets used in operational medicine and its impact on defense market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies and end-users.
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
Reasons to buy
- Integration of modern healthcare and communication technologies is completely new opportunity
- The scope for this opportunity is still unexplored in the non-US markets.
- This study can be a stepping stone for further research for mapping opportunity and identifying scope for technologies such as EHR, telehealth, artificial intelligence and managed services in operational medicine practices of world’s major military establishments.