The Asia Pacific laboratory automation market is registered to project a CAGR of 6.74%, across the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The key factors attributed to the region’s market growth include, the rising awareness about enhanced laboratory automation systems, the large population base, the technical advancements in the field of healthcare, and the surging demand for advanced medical facilities.
The Asia Pacific laboratory automation market growth is evaluated by analyzing Thailand, South Korea, China, India, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Japan, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. According to a 2019 report published by Statistics Indonesia, the state-owned institute responsible for economic and social surveys, Indonesia is projected to have 12.3 million individuals aged 65 and over. Besides, the country’s geriatric population is anticipated to increase by over 40%, by 2025, thereby making Indonesia among Asia’s fastest-aging nations. These figures are likely to have a massive impact, on a social and economic level, especially across the healthcare division.
On the other hand, arthritis, hypertension, stroke, chronic pulmonary diseases, oral health conditions, stroke, and diabetes, are among the most commonly reported diseases among aging Indonesians. According to the recent report issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), ischemic heart disease, diabetes, and stroke, are among the major causes of death, in elderly individuals. As a result, advancements across healthcare technology would aid Indonesia to reinforce its healthcare infrastructure. Therefore, these factors are expected to fuel the country’s demand, and drive the laboratory automation market growth, over the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter), Agilent Technologies Inc, Abbott Laboratories, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments