The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global antimicrobial hospital textiles market size is projected to grow from USD 7.1 billion in 2020 to USD 9.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.8%. The antimicrobial hospital textiles market is witnessing high growth owing to growth in per capita income level, increasing affordability of healthcare services, and due to COVID-19.
The demand for antimicrobial hospital textiles is rising due to the increased awareness about hygiene, rising disposable income, changing lifestyle, growing concern about health, and increasing pollution. The growth of the healthcare industry is also propelling the demand for antimicrobial hospital textiles significantly. All these factors are expected to drive the market for antimicrobial hospital textiles.
“Cotton is the largest and fastest-growing segment of the antimicrobial hospital textiles market.”
The antimicrobial textiles market is segmented on material into cotton, polyester, polyamide, and others. Cotton is the largest and is expected to witness the fastest growth rate due to its comfort and easy availability factor. The demand for polyester is expected to grow at a second-fastest rate over the next five years.
“Attire is the largest application of antimicrobial hospital textiles market.”
The antimicrobial textiles market is segmented based on applications into attire, surgical supplies & wipes, sheets & blankets, and others. Among these, the attire segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period as a result of rising cases of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and the need to prevent transmission of infection. Also, attire is the largest application because it is used in every department in the hospital facility.
“APAC is the fastest-growing market for antimicrobial hospital textiles.”
APAC is projected to register the highest CAGR of 6.4% between 2020 and 2025. The antimicrobial hospital textiles market is expected to grow in APAC due to growing health awareness and rising income levels in the region. Moreover, changing lifestyles, increasing disposable income, and expansion in the healthcare industry is driving the demand for antimicrobial hospital textiles in the region.
Extensive primary interviews were conducted in the process of determining and verifying sizes of different types, end-user of the antimicrobial hospital textiles market gathered through secondary research. The breakdown of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 50%, and Tier 3 – 10%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 40%, Director-Level – 30%, and Others – 30%
- By Region: North America – 9%, Europe – 36%, APAC – 46%, and South America – 9%
The key companies profiled in this report on the antimicrobial hospital textiles market include Milliken & Company (US), Trevira GmbH (Germany), Unitika Trading Co. Ltd. (Japan), Thai Acrylic Fiber Co. Ltd. (Thailand), PurThread Technologies, Inc. (US), LifeThreads LLC (US), Sinterama (Italy), Smith & Nephew Plc. (UK), and Herculite Inc. (US) are the key players operating in the antimicrobial hospital textiles market.
The antimicrobial hospital textiles market has been segmented based on material, usability, FDA class, application, hospital department, and region. This report covers the antimicrobial hospital textiles market and forecasts its market size until 2025. It also provides detailed information on company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the key players to strengthen their position in the antimicrobial hospital textiles market. The report also provides insights into the drivers and restraints in the antimicrobial hospital textiles market along with opportunities and challenges. The report also includes profiles of top manufacturers in the antimicrobial hospital textiles market.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
- This report segments the antimicrobial hospital textiles market and provides the closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall market and its segments across different verticals and regions.
- This report is expected to help stakeholders understand the pulse of the antimicrobial hospital textile market and provide information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities influencing the market growth.
- This report is expected to help stakeholders obtain an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape of the antimicrobial hospital textiles market and gain insights to improve the position of their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes detailed information on strategies, such as merger & acquisition, new product developments, expansions, and collaborations.