Generics North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The generics industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $120,739.0 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.9% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the generics industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $108,922.3 million in 2019. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $6,634.9 and $5,181.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the generics industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $118,075.6 million in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $8,408.8 and $5,964.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA generics market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA generics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA generics market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA generics market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?