Skincare Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Skincare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $39,083.0 million to the global skincare industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $42,581.4 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 1.7% over the 2019-24 period.
- Within the skincare industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $30,768.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $3,607.8 and $2,539.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the skincare industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $33,293.1 million in 2024, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $3,780.2 and $3,276.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five skincare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five skincare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five skincare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five skincare market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the emerging five skincare market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five skincare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five skincare market?