Personal Hygiene BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Personal Hygiene industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the personal hygiene industry and had a total market value of $14,270.5 million in 2019. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the personal hygiene industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $6,037.6 million in 2019. This was followed by China, India and Russia with a value of $3,967.3, $3,277.3, and $988.3 million, respectively.
- Brazil is expected to lead the personal hygiene industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $7,124.8 million in 2024, followed by India, China, Russia with expected values of $4,863.7, $4,507.4 and $1,248.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC personal hygiene market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC personal hygiene market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key personal hygiene market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC personal hygiene market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC personal hygiene market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC personal hygiene market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC personal hygiene market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC personal hygiene market?