Skincare Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Skincare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The skincare market consists of the retail sale of facial care, body care, hand care, depilatories, and make-up remover products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global skincare market had total revenues of $130.3 bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 17,987 million units in 2019.
- Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization are the primary factors supporting the growth of this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global skincare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global skincare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global skincare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global skincare market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global skincare market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global skincare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global skincare market?