Fragrances Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Fragrances industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $18,342.9 million in 2019 to the global fragrances industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $20,615.4 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the fragrances industry, with market revenues of $6,993.5 million in 2019. This was followed by Germany and France, with a value of $3,157.6 and $2,069.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the fragrances industry in the G8 nations with a value of $7,752.6 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $3,435.1 and $2,302.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 fragrances market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 fragrances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 fragrances market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 fragrances market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 fragrances market?