The global herbal nutraceuticals market was valued at $28,329.7 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $48,446.5 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.55% from 2021 to 2027.
Herbal nutraceuticals are obtained from natural sources with no added chemicals or toxins. These products are highly effective, safer, and more tolerable as compared to conventional products available in the market. Some of the common herbal nutraceuticals available in the market are aloe vera, garlic, ginger, green tea, and turmeric. Moreover, these herbal nutraceuticals are easily available in the market through various distribution channels including online stores, supermarkets/hypermarket, online stores, and others. The continuous growth of online stores is expected to drive growth of the herbal nutraceuticals market, in terms of value sales, during the forecast period.
Rise in number of health-conscious consumers across the globe boosts the market growth. Moreover, increase in number of consumers suffering from chronic disease further fuels growth of the herbal nutraceuticals market. However, high cost of herbal nutraceuticals is expected to hamper growth of the market. Nevertheless, rise in consumer awareness about organic products and rapid growth of online retail platform are anticipated to offer immense opportunities for the market growth, in terms of value sales, during the forecast period.
The global herbal nutraceuticals market is segmented into product type, nature, form, sales channel, and region. By product type, the market is classified into ginger, garlic, turmeric, aloe vera, green tea, and others. By nature, it is divided into conventional and organic. By form, it is segmented into capsules & tablets, powder, liquid, and others. On the basis of sales channel, it is segregated into pharmacy, online store, supermarket/hypermarket, and others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Now foods, Herbochem, OREGON’S WILD HARVEST, Gaia Herbs Farm, Nature’s Bounty. Bio Botanica INC. Herb Pharma (Pharmaca), Solagar Pure Encapsulations, LLC, and Solaray.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global herbal nutraceuticals market from 2021 to 2027 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in four major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, Gender areas, and growth strategies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- By Product type
- ·Aloe Vera
- ·Green Tea
- By Nature
- By Form
- ·Capsules & Tablets
- By Distribution Channel
- ·Online store
- By Region
- ·North America
? Rest of Europe
? Rest of Asia-Pacific
? Lain America
? Middle East