According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Poultry Farming Equipment Market is accounted for $23.11 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $36.83 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Increasing consumption of processed food and government support for the use of farming equipment in developing countries is driving the growth of the market. However, product failures and recalls, and unfavorable taxation policies are hampering the market growth.
Poultry farming equipment is the type of animal husbandry that increases cultivated birds such as chickens, turkeys, and geese to manufacture eggs or meat for food. It has initiated from the agricultural era. In poultry, mainly chickens are farmed in huge numbers. More than sixty billion chickens are killed for expenditure annually. Chickens raised for eggs are well-known as layers, while chickens raised for meat are called broilers.
Based on the operation, the automatic segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the technological advancements in poultry farming equipment along with integrating automation processes in various types of equipment such as hatchers & setters, watering, feeding & vaccination equipment, egg handling equipment, and monitoring & grading systems. Moreover, the lack of skilled workers across the globe and increasing labor costs and wages are also driving the market for automatic segment. The most popular automated poultry farming equipment include brooder cages, laying cages, and broiler cages, among others.
By geography, the Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rise in per capita income of people in the region as well as the shift of preferences of consumers towards value-added food is expected to accelerate the market growth. An increase in small and mid-sized poultry farms promoting the production of local and organic breeds is also fueling the market growth.
Some of the key players profiled in the Poultry Farming Equipment Market include Big Dutchman International, Petersime NV, Tecno Poultry Equipment Spa, Valco Companies, Vencomatic Group, OFFICINE FACCO & C. Spa, Guangdong Guangxing Animal Husbandry Equipment, Guangzhou Huanan Poultry Equipment CO., Ltd, Guangdong Nanmu Machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd, Big Herdsman Machinery Co., Ltd., Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment, Shanghai Extra Machinery Co., Ltd, and Yanbei Animal Husbandry Machinery Group.
- Egg Handling Equipment
- Hatchers & Setters
- Incubators & Brooders
- Monitoring & Grading Systems
- Washers & Waste Removal Systems
- Watering, Feeding & Vaccination Equipment
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances