According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Embedded Software and Tools Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2019 to 2027. Growing usage of embedded software and tools in wearable technology, electronic design automation (EDA), and increasing adoption of multi-core technology in embedded software are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, privacy & data security issues, increasing costs are hampering the market growth.
Embedded software and tools are computer software, which is written to control machines or devices that are not typically thought of as computers. They are typically specialized for particular hardware that runs and has time & memory constraints. Embedded software is written on computer chips and integrated into hardware systems. Once embedded and implemented into hardware, the software cannot be altered by users. This software is usually developed for special hardware that uses real time OS such as Lynx OS, Windows CE, Fusion RTOS, and Others.
Based on the tool, the real-time operating system (RTOS) segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increase in the adoption of RTOSs in vehicles. The RTOS helps vehicle manufacturers to address safety issues associated with autonomous driving.
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of nations such as China, India and Japan, where the nations are focused on the development of advanced ICT goods, coupled with the presence of a significant ICT infrastructure in the nations. Moreover, an RTOS provides the rigorous resource management and scheduling required to meet the demands of applications– with multitasking, threads, priority-driven preemptive scheduling, and fast context-switching.
Some of the key players profiled in the Embedded Software and Tools Market include Express Logic, Inc, Green Hills Software, Intel Corporation, Emerson Electric, Enea AB, Mouser Electronics, Inc, Mentor Graphics, Microsoft Corporation, Advantech Co., Ltd, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Infosys Limited, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Xilinx, and Siemens Industry Software Inc.
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)
Programming Languages Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Computing Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019 2020, 2024, and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances