The global open source intelligence market is predicted to evolve at a CAGR of 17.36% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The surging use of social media, cost-efficiency, rising need for consumer data, and the growing importance of business research, are estimated to fuel market growth.
Open source is the information available for public consumption. They are widely used in military intelligence, private businesses, cybersecurity, and government agencies. Organizations are increasingly seeking information assets to enhance business outcomes, operational efficiency, and customer relationships. Therefore, open source intelligence is in high demand. It has also become a challenge to sustain the changing demands of the rising open source intelligence users. At the same time, emerging trends like text analytics and social media analytics are projected to offer several opportunities for market growth. Many organizations are eyeing social media as the key source of advertising campaigns and promotions. The increasing use of mobile phones and tablets with internet access and the rising volume of data on social media platforms are propelling the growth of social media analytics. This further fuels the growth of the market studied. However, data quality issues and lack of awareness are estimated to hinder the market growth.
The geographical segmentation of the global open source intelligence market includes the evaluation of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and rest of world. North America is projected to be the dominating region by the end of the forecast period. The region is analyzed to be one of the largest markets for open source intelligence, given the presence of several large industries.
The global market is evaluated to be a fairly-contested market space due to the presence of many regional and global players. Some of the major players present in the market include, Alphabet Inc (Google), Alfresco Software Inc, Offensive Services Limited, Palantir Technologies Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments