In this report, the market has been segmented based on application, system, technology and geography. The report provides an overview of the global smart retail and analyzes market trend. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on application, system, technology and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the smart retail solution providers.
The report covers the market for smart retail with regards to their applications across different regions. It also focusses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for smart retail in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2025.
- 30 data tables and 14 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for smart retail
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the smart retail applications industry
- A look at the major steps taken to improve customer experience and efficient management of business operations and insights into government initiatives to boost economies
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends, market forecast and discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the future marketplace for smart retail applications
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, competitive landscape and their detailed company profiles, including Intel Corp., Samsung Electronics, Nvidia, Google Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Amazon