The Europe veterinary medicines market is projected to record a CAGR of 4.46%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The extensive scientific research, developments, and innovations within the region’s animal health sector, and the surge in pet ownerships, are expected to fuel the market growth.
The United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe are assessed for analyzing the Europe veterinary medicines market growth. In 2018, France accounted for more than 13,500,000 million cats and 6,950,000 dogs. Likewise, cats are extensively adopted as pets throughout the country. As a result, the surging adoption of companion animals in France has bolstered the market growth, and generated a growing demand for veterinary medicine across the nation.
On the other hand, Russia’s market is anticipated to grow at a steady pace, because of the rising clinical urgency to ensure better patient care. Moreover, the market growth is also attributed to the demand for alignment across the country’s healthcare infrastructure. Similarly, collaborative agreements by developing and recognized enterprises, and the growing number of dedicated animal health equipped laboratory facilities also play a significant role in accelerating market growth. For instance, UNIM established a digital laboratory in January 2018, committed to providing superior quality cancer diagnostics and remote diagnosis services, across Russia’s federal and regional health services. Hence, such factors are anticipated to fuel the region’s veterinary medicines market growth.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health GmbH, Evonik Industries AG (Rag Stiftung), Archer Daniels Midland, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, etc., are among the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments