The report estimates the global higher educationmarket size would grow from USD 13.7 billion in 2020 to USD 35.8 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.1%during the forecast period. A growing number of higher education enrollmentsis expected to be one of the strongest factors for higher educationsolutions and services adoption across regions.
The cloud deployment modelis expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period
Several institutions are majorly moving toward the adoption of the cloud deployment due to its major benefits, such as lower costs, no manpower requirements for hardware maintenance, faster and efficient results, and complete flexibility and scalability, which result in reduced Operational Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX). Seamless flexibility and scalability enable students to store and retrieve actionable insights anytime and anywhere easily.
State universities vertical to hold the highestmarket share in 2020
Governments of states majorly fund state universities. These universities offer both undergraduate and graduate programs. In today’s world, students are influenced by both culture and technology. Hence, state universities need to provide engaging, responsive, and insightful experiences to students. The higher education segment is transitioning due to various factors, such as changing student demographics, rapidly evolving stakeholder demands, and new technologies.
APAC to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
APAC includes countries with significantly large education systems. China and India are among top three education systems in terms of students. This is expected to encourage higher education solution providers to enter into APAC.APAC countries, such as China, India, and Australia, have a high student population. Hence, higher educational institutions in these countries are expected to adopt these solutions at a high rate.
- By Company: Tier 1–26%, Tier 2–22%, and Tier 3–52%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives–43%, Director Level–27%,and Others–30%
- By Region: North America–40%, Europe–28%,APAC–25%,MEA – 4%, and Latin America – 3%
The higher education market comprises major solution providers, such as Oracle (US), SAP (Germany), Dell Technologies (US), VMware (US), Xerox (US), ServiceNow (US), Unifyed(US), Ellucian(US), Hyland Software(US), Blackbaud(US), Cisco(US), Verizon(US), Blackboard(US), Civitas Learning(US), Remind(US), Instructure (US)and Anthology(US). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the higher educationmarket with their company profiles, recent developments, COVID-19 developments,and key market strategies.
The higher educationmarket revenue is primarily classified into revenues fromsolutionsand services. Revenue generated from solutions is associated with higher educationsoftware and solutions. Further, services revenue is associated with managed services, integration and implementation, consulting,and support and maintenance. The market is also segmentedbased ondeployment type, vertical, and region.
Key benefits of the report
- The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with the information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall higher educationmarket and the subsegments.
- This report would help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain insights to better position their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The reportwould help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and COVID-19 impact.