This unified communication and collaboration (UCC) market report evaluates the evolution of silo communications and collaboration solutions into uniform platforms. The report also analyzes each aspect of UCC technologies such as voice-based technology, video-based technology, messaging technology, collaboration technology, and mobility technology. The report addresses important enterprise ROI areas such as application productivity improvements within industry verticals. The report also provides global and regional forecasts for each market segment within the UCC ecosystem through 2025.
UCC combines enterprise communication and collaboration tools into a single interface and management system, removing the siloed and fragmented challenges of previous solutions that otherwise caused many inefficiencies. Communications and collaboration tools assembled together emphasize real-time communication and include voice telephony, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, content sharing, and social networking. These are combined in a manner in which they are seamless to existing systems such as email, voicemail, calendars, and scheduling.
The COVID-19 pandemic has necessitated adoption of remote work on a wide scale, causing virtually the entire employee base of many companies to embrace an employee work-at-home operational framework. Mind Commerce sees this impacting the long-term remote work policies of many companies, precipitating further adoption of UCC platforms and services. We expect that the ongoing impact of pandemic planning will shift businesses strategy to long-term policies that involve remote employee productivity as a core human capital management requirement. This shift will push the UCC market to grow dramatically over the next five to ten years.
- ICT infrastructure vendors
- Communications service providers
- Enterprise collaboration equipment suppliers
- Cloud communications and collaboration vendors
Select Report Findings:
- The UCC market is poised to reach USD $70.2 billion by 2025
- North America will lead the market followed by Asia Pac and Europe
- The COVID-19 pandemic will accelerate the adoption of the UCC market
- Video based UCC platforms will grow highest CAGR compared to other segments
- UCaaS combined with mobility-first convergence will be major driving forces for market growth
- The fastest growing market segment will be SMBs along with remote employees essentially functioning as SMBs
- Understand UCC technology and anticipated future apps and services
- Learn UCC growth factors along within a cloud-based business model context
- Identify the regulatory impact that UCC businesses need to consider and comply
- Understand how UCC solutions can be applied and used across industry verticals
- Identify leading vendor and service provider strategies, solutions, and applications
- Exclusive recommendations for the UCC ecosystem including key value chain partners