The Europe pea starch market is projected to evolve at a CAGR of 8.19% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The utilization of pea starch in aseptic processing of food products like soups, sauces, and meat products, and its multiple benefits, are estimated to positively influence the growth of the market.
The United Kingdom, Italy, France, Poland, Belgium, Germany, Russia, and the rest of Europe, are evaluated in the Europe pea starch market growth analysis. There is a high demand for functional food & beverages in Germany. The country is also the largest food & beverage industry in Europe. The growing health concerns and the rising aging population have led to increased demand for specialty ingredients in functional and fortified food and beverages. With high spending power and rising awareness regarding gluten-free food and beverages, the market is estimated to project promising growth during the forecast period. There is a growing trend of vegan foods, free-food products, and vegetarianism in Germany. The rising interest has thus encouraged the meat processors to introduce gluten-free meat-alternative products variations. There is also a shift in consumer preference towards dairy alternatives, resulting in opportunities for the entry of gluten-free products players. Such factors are estimated to result in ample growth opportunities for the market studied.
The growing health awareness of the consumers in Italy is estimated to be beneficial for market growth. There is also an increasing demand for gluten-free bakery products, where new products like gluten-free muffins, cookies, bagels, pretzels, croissants, etc. are being launched. Gluten-free pasta and noodles are the staple food in the country. The rising number of celiac disease cases in the country is raising the popularity of gluten-free products. Such factors are set to influence the growth of the market.
Some of the prominent players in the market include, Shanghai Bichain Industrial Chemical Co Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Fr?res, Vestkorn Milling AS, The Scoular Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments