The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cigarettes in Cambodia, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Cambodia. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
GlobalData believes that price increases that came about because of the rise in excise duty in 2019, are only going to further stimulate this sector. Illegal volumes are forecast to be at 0.8 to one billion pieces elevating their profile to potentially in excess of 10% of the market.
- Increased taxes have come to dominate the market with volumes dropping to 7.3 billion pieces in 2015 although an increase to eight billion pieces was forecast for 2019.
- BAT Cambodia has dominated the market for several years although recently has come under increased pressure with its share down at 25% in 2019
- Per capita consumption is forecast to stagnate, rising only 0.9% to 486 pieces in 2030.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.