This research assesses the IoT managed service market including network managed service, data managed service, security managed service, and access managed services. The report conducted a study to identify and measure the scope for IoT managed service in each major market segment, service types and by global region. The study covers developments in carrier-based services as well as service bureau based IoT managed service.
IoT managed services are becoming increasingly popular with businesses around the world. For example, automation systems in industrial sectors, and in particular manufacturing companies, are constantly seeking greater operational efficiencies. This includes lower production downtime, lower production costs, and increased productivity, among other benefits. Managed IoT services are poised to deliver in this regard for both large corporations as well as SMB entities.
A managed IoT services provider allows businesses to implement end-to-end, commercial-ready solutions on a large scale, while also providing the flexibility to scale up or down as needed. Managed IoT services also provide organizations the ability to achieve higher levels of digital transformation and a more streamlined reach across external and internal supply chains.
- Communication service providers
- Telecom managed service providers
- IoT infrastructure and service companies
- Operational support system solutions providers
- Data and device management solution providers
Select Report Findings:
- Network IoT Managed Services in the USA was a $3.6 billion in 2019 and it is expected to surpass $10 billion by 2025
- Managed IoT services for the industrial segment will lead the market followed by enterprise, government, and consumer sectors
- Managed security, privacy, and business data management are three of the most important strategic IoT managed services for enterprise
- There is an emerging IoT infrastructure ecosystem in which managed service registry and related database services are a foundational component