The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The need for moderninzing IT infrastructure to achieve agility, scalability, and flexibility at scaleto drive the growth ofLEASE MANAGEMENT market
The global Lease management(LEASE MANAGEMENT) market size is projected to grow fromUSD 4.4 billion in 2020 to USD 5.9 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. The lease management market is expected to grow at a fast pace, owing to the Increasing demand for smart building projects to efficiently manage lease and Emerging technologies, such as IoT, AI, and mobility, for real-time data analysis.
Corporate segmentto hold a larger market sizein 2020
The end user segment is segmented as housing, corporates, and property managers. Corporates segment is expected to hold largest market size. The corporate segment covers real estate buildings and spaces, hotels, educational institutes, and government lands and buildings. Corporate assets need to manage several departments, such as maintenance, human resources, accounting and payroll, and business operations. For managing these departments and their business operations, corporates adopt the lease management solution and services.
By vertical, real estate vertical to registerthelargest market size during the forecast period
The real estate vertical is expected to hold the largest market size in thelease managementmarket.
Number of construction sites are running so property managers do not just manage one or two properties but a lot of properties at different locations in or out of the city. Lease maangeemnt solutions help property managers manage the leasing processes.
Asia Pacific (APAC) to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The APAC lease managementmarket is experiencing slashing IT budgets and the growing IT infrastructures across organizations, which is encouraging the organizations in the region to adoptlease managementsolutions for streamlining their lease processes. The major countries to witness high growth rates in this region include Japan and China among others.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 18%, Tier 2 – 44%, and Tier 3 – 38%
- By Designation: C-level executives– 32%, Director Level – 36%, and Others – 32%
- By Region: North America – 38%,Europe– 26%, APAC– 18%,MEA –10%, and Latin America – 8%
Major vendors offeringlease managementsolutions areAccruent (US), IBM (US), Oracle (US), RealPage (US), SAP (Germany), Trimble (US), AppFolio (US), Odessa (US), CoStar Group (US), Nakisa (Canada), LeaseAccelerator (US), LeaseQuery (Singapore), Spacebase (US), RAAMP (US).
The market study covers the lease managementmarketsize across segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of the market across segments bytype, deployment mode, enterrpisesize, end user, vertical, and region. The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall lease managementmarket and its subsegments.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.