The water purifiers market is segmented into the following categories -
- By Technology: Gravity Purifiers, RO Purifiers, UV Purifiers, Sediment Filters, Water Softeners and Hybrid Purifiers.
- By Sales Channel: Retail Stores, Direct Sales, Online, B2B Sales and Rent-Based.
- By End Use: Healthcare, Household, Hospitality, Educational Institutions, Industrial, Offices and Others.
In addition to surveying the industry and providing a competitive analysis of the water purifiers market, this report includes a patent analysis, coverage of the impact of
COVID-19 and a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
- 75 tables
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for water purifiers and technologies thereof
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of market potential and opportunities for this innovation-driven water purifiers market, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Discussion of key trends related to the global market, its various service types and end-use applications that have an influence on water purifiers market
- Company competitive landscape featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers of water purifiers; their business segments and research priorities, product innovations, financial highlights and the global market share analysis
- Insight into the COVID-19 impact analysis on the global and regional water purifiers market and CAGR forecasts
- Profile description of market leading corporations within the industry, including 3M Purification Inc., A.O. Smith Corp., Eureka Forbes Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Philips Electronics and Unilever N.V.