The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP, CAS ?872-50-4) is an organic solvent that is water-miscible. It is used in a number of sectors, including petrochemicals, plastics, electronics industry, and in the manufacture of various compounds, including pigments, cosmetics, drugs, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. According to Gen Consulting Company, global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone in chemical processing industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Electronic Grade NMP, Technical Grade NMP. By application, the n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market is classified into Chemical Processing, Electronics, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Cleaners, Agrochemicals. On the basis of region, the n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Electronic Grade NMP
- Technical Grade NMP
- Chemical Processing
- Paints & Coatings
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ashland Inc.
- Balaji Amines Limited
- BASF SE
- Binzhou Yuneng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Binzhou Zhanhua Ruian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Boai NKY Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Jinyao Ruida (Xuchang)Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kenli Gengxin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Lutianhua (Group) Co., Ltd.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- MYJ Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nouryon Holding BV
- Puyang Guangming Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Qingyun Changxin Chemical Science-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Taizhou Yanling Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Tsaker Chemical Group Limited
- Zhejiang Realsun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
- To classify and forecast global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone