The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Triacetin is a triglyceride obtained by acetylation of the three hydroxy groups of glycerol. It is readily soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons and most organic solvents. It is insolublein aliphatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils, and vegetable and animal oils. Triacetin is used for the solidification of acetyl cellulose fibers in the manufacture of cigarette filters. It is also used as a support for flavorings and essences in the food industry and as a plasticizer for chewing gum. In technical applications, Triacetin is used for example as a core sand binder in the metal foundry sector. Another application is inks and printing inks. Triacetin is used as a highly-effective plasticizer for cellulose-based plastics. According to Gen Consulting Company, global triacetin market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for triacetin in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Tobacco, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Industrial. On the basis of region, the triacetin industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Food & Beverage
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the triacetin market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- BASF SE
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Henan Huayin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Licheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Ruijia Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- KLK OLEO
- Lanxess AG
- Mosselman s.a.
- Polynt S.p.A.
- Wuxi Kailai Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Yixing Kaixin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yixing Tianyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yixing Yongjia Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global triacetin market.
- To classify and forecast global triacetin market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global triacetin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global triacetin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global triacetin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global triacetin market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of triacetin
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to triacetin