The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Ethylamine, or monoethylamine (MEA), is a higher amine and is manufactured by chemically reacting ammonia and ethanol. In agricultural applications, MEA is a primary product and is used in the production of herbicides. According to Gen Consulting Company, global ethylamine market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.26% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for ethylamine in agrochemicals industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including MEA 50%, MEA 70%. By application, the ethylamine market is classified into Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Dyes & Pigments, Rubber Chemicals, Surfactants, Paints & Varnishes. On the basis of region, the ethylamine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- MEA 50%
- MEA 70%
- Dyes & Pigments
- Rubber Chemicals
- Paints & Varnishes
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ethylamine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd.
- Arkema S.A.
- Balaji Amines Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Daicel Corporation
- Dezhou Dehua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Company (Taminco Corporation)
- Shandong Hongda Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- US Amines Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jianye Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xinhua Chemical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ethylamine market.
- To classify and forecast global ethylamine market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ethylamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global ethylamine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ethylamine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ethylamine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ethylamine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ethylamine