Pyrethrum is a natural insecticide made from the dried flower heads of Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium and Chrysanthemum coccineum. Its active ingredient are pyrethrins. Pyrethrum flowers are harvested by hand in East African countries- Tanzania, Rwanda and Kenya - and are dried in the open air to avoid fermentation that can lead to pyrethrin losses. The dried flowers are placed into burlap sacks for transportation to processing facilities where they are ground into powder for extracting. Good quality dried flowers contain approximately 1.4% to 1.8% pyrethrins. According to Gen Consulting Company, global pyrethrum market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.93% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for pyrethrum in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Agriculture, Public Health, Household. On the basis of region, the pyrethrum industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Public Health
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the pyrethrum market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Botanical Resources Australia Pty Ltd. (subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited)
- Horizon Sopyrwa Ltd.
- McLaughlin Gormley King Co. (MGK) (subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.)
- Pyrethrum Processing Company of Kenya (PPCK)
- Yunnan Nanbao Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global pyrethrum market.
- To classify and forecast global pyrethrum market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global pyrethrum market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global pyrethrum market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global pyrethrum market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global pyrethrum market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of pyrethrum
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to pyrethrum