The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
N-Vinylcaprolactam (NVC, CAS 2235-00-9) is an organic compound with the formula C8H13NO. It is highly reactive for radical polymerization and offers excellent wetting and adhesion. NVC is primarily used as a reactive diluent for radical initiated UV radiation cured coatings and inks with excellent hydrophobic properties and good flexibility. According to Gen Consulting Company, global n-vinylcaprolactam market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for n-vinylcaprolactam in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Coatings & Inks, Pharmaceuticals. On the basis of region, the n-vinylcaprolactam industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Coatings & Inks
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the n-vinylcaprolactam market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- BASF SE
- Boai NKY Medical Holdings Ltd.
- Gansu Research Institute of Chemical Industry (GSRICI)
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global n-vinylcaprolactam market.
- To classify and forecast global n-vinylcaprolactam market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global n-vinylcaprolactam market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global n-vinylcaprolactam market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global n-vinylcaprolactam market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global n-vinylcaprolactam market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of n-vinylcaprolactam
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to n-vinylcaprolactam