The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Cyclodextrins (CDs) are a family of cyclic oligosaccharides, consisting of a macrocyclic ring of glucose subunits joined by ?-1,4 glycosidic bonds. CDs are mainly used for the improvement of water-solubility and bioavailability of medicinal products. Cyclodextrins form a toroid (truncated cone) configuration with multiple hydroxyl groups at each end. This allows them to encapsulate hydrophobic compounds without losing their solubility in water. According to Gen Consulting Company, global cyclodextrin market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for cyclodextrin in agriculture industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including alpha-Cyclodextrin, beta -Cyclodextrin, gamma-Cyclodextrin. By application, the cyclodextrin market is classified into Agriculture, Cosmetics, Food Additives, Pharmaceutical Excipients, Chemicals. On the basis of region, the cyclodextrin industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- beta -Cyclodextrin
- Food Additives
- Pharmaceutical Excipients
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the cyclodextrin market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co., Ltd.
- CycloLab Cyclodextrin Research and Development Laboratory Ltd.
- Jiangsu OGO Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Mengzhou Huaxing Biochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Qufu Tianli Medical Supplements Co., Ltd.
- Roquette Freres SA
- Shandong Binzhou Zhiyuan Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Xinda Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Zibo Qianhui Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global cyclodextrin market.
- To classify and forecast global cyclodextrin market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global cyclodextrin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global cyclodextrin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global cyclodextrin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global cyclodextrin market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of cyclodextrin
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cyclodextrin