The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Insecticide, any toxic substance that is used to kill insects. Such substances are used primarily to control pests that infest cultivated plants or to eliminate disease-carrying insects in specific areas. Insecticides work in different ways. Some insecticides disrupt the nervous system, whereas others may damage their exoskeletons, repel them or control them by some other means. According to Gen Consulting Company, global insecticide market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for insecticide in grains & cereals industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Bio-insecticide, Synthetic Insecticide. By application, the insecticide market is classified into Grains & Cereals, Pulses & Oilseeds, Commercial Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Turf & Ornamentals. On the basis of region, the insecticide industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Synthetic Insecticide
- Grains & Cereals
- Pulses & Oilseeds
- Commercial Crops
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turf & Ornamentals
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the insecticide market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- BASF SE
- Corteva, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- UPL Limited
- Syngenta AG
- Nufarm Ltd
- China National Chemical Corporation
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global insecticide market.
- To classify and forecast global insecticide market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global insecticide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global insecticide market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global insecticide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global insecticide market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of insecticide
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to insecticide