The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Alanine is an ?-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an amine group and a carboxylic acid group, both attached to the central carbon atom which also carries a methyl group side chain. L-Alanine is used as a food additive, an ingredient in infusion solutions, and a precursor for chemical and pharmaceutical products. According to Gen Consulting Company, global l-alanine market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for l-alanine in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Food, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Chemical Processing. On the basis of region, the l-alanine industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Chemical Processing
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the l-alanine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Bafeng Yaohua Yichang Co.,Ltd.
- BBCA Group Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Jiangsu Jiecheng Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Shixing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Jinghai Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Yantai Hengyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Huachang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global l-alanine market.
- To classify and forecast global l-alanine market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global l-alanine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global l-alanine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global l-alanine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global l-alanine market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of l-alanine
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to l-alanine