The Europe kidney cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market is projected to showcase a CAGR of 5.36% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The advanced healthcare system in the countries of the region is set to result in immense growth opportunities for the market under study.
The Europe kidney cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market growth assessment entails the analysis of Germany, Poland, Russia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, France, and the rest of Europe. During 1990-2018, France witnessed a surge in the number of cancer cases, with approximately 15,323 new cases, as per the Sant? Publique France and the French national cancer institute. The year 2018 also recorded almost 5,589 deaths due to kidney cancer. Extensive research is being carried out to curb the problem. Major market players are prioritizing R&D activities for bringing out innovative and reliable treatments in the market.
Italy boasts of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, ranking among WHO’s top 10 countries that provide top-notch health services. There were 11,947 kidney cancer cases in the country in 2018, according to the Globocan. The cases are further expected to rise in the country. Moreover, many organizations are actively engaged in minimizing the prevalence of cancer through extensive research. The Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC) funds the scientists involved in cancer research. The iCARE-2 is an international fellowship program co-founded by the aforementioned organization. Also, the European Union is seeking to promote experienced scientists working in the field of cancer research. Such aspects are set to augment the growth of the market.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Merck & Co Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Exelixis, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments