The Asia Pacific hyper-converged infrastructure market is projected to register a CAGR of 28.96%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The major factors attributed to the market growth are, the growing internet usage, incorporated with the rising investments in cloud adoption, and big data analytics.
The Asia Pacific hyper-converged infrastructure market growth analysis includes China, Japan, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. India’s hyper-converged infrastructure market is among the fastest-growing markets, across the Asia Pacific region. Besides, the country has also observed a massive 130% growth in data generation.
Indian smartphone users generate at least 10 GB of data, every month, on average, with video content accounting for over 60% of the total cellular data traffic. Moreover, India’s internet usage has significantly increased over recent years, owing to the growing number of social media users. For instance, presently, nearly half of the country’s population is online. As a result, India’s rising data generation will augment the demand for extensive storage facilities in the country.
India observes continual investments in big data analytics and cloud adoption, from small and medium-sized industries. Similarly, Indian telecommunication enterprises such as Airtel and Reliance have an established market presence, offering cloud-based and colocation services. These players are also among the predominant market investors. Hence, such factors are expected to augment the demand for hyper-converged infrastructure, and drive the region’s market growth.
Prominent players operating in the market include, Huawei Technologies, Fujitsu, Dell Technologies Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Hitachi Vantara, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments