The Europe fans and blowers market is expected to harbor a CAGR of 2.50%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The key factors fuelling the region’s market growth include the widespread use of fossil fuels and the infrastructural projects’ development.
The Europe fans and blowers market growth is determined by analyzing the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe. The building and construction sector in Germany is witnessing considerable growth, owing to the expansion of commercial and housing infrastructure. Likewise, the formation of new apartments in 2018 accounted for more than 280,000, compared to 260,000 constructions in 2016. As a result, the development of infrastructural projects in Germany is likely to bolster the demand for cement, and drive the region’s fans and blowers market. However, a delay in construction activities is expected, due to the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the other hand, Germany’s energy-consumption pattern depicts a prevalent use of fossil fuels, which considerably boosts the demand for fans and blowers in the country. Also, coal-fired and gas power plants are among the major sources of electricity in Germany. For instance, Uniper announced the establishment of a gas-fired power plant, in January 2019. The 300 ME plant will be built in Irsching, where the enterprise already maneuvers numerous gas and oil-fired power stations. Therefore, as mentioned above, such factors are expected to fuel the region’s fans and blowers market growth.
Prominent companies operating in the market include, Pollrich GmbH, Loren Cook Company, Airmaster Fan Company Inc, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, Continental Blower LLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments