The Europe food emulsifier market is predicted to register a CAGR of 3.75%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The growing consumption of confectionery goods and the rise in meat processing, are attributed to market growth.
The Europe food emulsifier market growth is analyzed through the assessment of the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Russia, and the rest of Europe. Germany accounts for one of the predominant consumers of the additives and ingredients market, including food emulsifiers, across the region. The country also harbors the top position within the food sector in Europe. Additionally, Germany’s confectionery and bakery division consume a major part of emulsifiers, with the meat industry emerging as a promising market sector.
Germany is the third-largest export economy globally, where one out of three processed foods is exported. Moreover, the rising vegan population is now shifting toward healthier dietary alternatives by giving up meat. As a result, in addition to the augmenting trade, the country’s meat export is also rising. This aspect primarily leads to a distinct demand for food emulsifiers to ensure increased shelf-stability during export. Conversely, the market in Germany is fragmented, owing to the presence of a large number of key domestic players including, Tauyo GmbH, LECICI GmbH, Norevo GmbH, and Neupert Ingredients GMBH, among others. Thus, such factors are anticipated to accelerate the region’s food emulsifier market growth across the forecast period.
Prominent companies operating in the market are, Lonza Group AG, Kerry Group, BASF SE, AAK B, Global Specialty Ingredients, Puratos Group NV, Corbion, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments