The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The double glazing glass market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.”
The global double glazing glass market size is projected to grow from USD 21.4 billion in 2020 to USD 27.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2020 and 2025. Double glazing glass is extensively used in industrial, residential, and commercial industries and generates heavy consumption for the construction & infrastructure sector. Double-glazing units (DGU) often called insulating units improve thermal performance, thereby significantly reducing heating and air-conditioning costs. These units are used prominently in curtain walls of high-rise buildings, commercial and residential windows, doors, and storefronts. However, global pandemic disease COVID-19 has forced the construction & infrastructure giants to shut down their operations, which is expected to reduce the demand for double glazing glass in 2020.
“Commercial segment to dominate the market in terms of value.”
The commercial segment dominated the double glazing glass market. Lower internal reflection, lower U-value (thermal transmittance) & solar factor along with superior light transmission makes double glazing unit an ideal choice for infrastructure projects. Double glazing glass is used in a wide range of applications in the commercial industry, including commercial complexes, workspaces, hospitals, hotels, educational & medical institutions.
“Faade application to dominate the market in terms of value.”
Faade application holds the majority of the market share in the double glazing glass market. This higher usage is primarily driven by the increased spending in construction across Asian countries, including China and India. Furthermore, reducing energy consumption has become a prominent priority; as a result, companies are preferring insulating glazed units further cost-cutting in electricity.
“Glass holds the major revenue market share”
Glass holds the majority of the market in the double glazing glass market. Glass with different thicknesses is used as per the application in the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Major manufacturers of glass, such as Nippon Sheet Glass (Japan), AGC Inc. (Japan), and Saint-Gobain (France), offer a large range of glass along with different coatings to manufacture insulated glazing unit across the globe.
“APAC is the fastest-growing double glazing glass, in terms of volume.”
APAC is projected to be the fastest-growing double glazing glass market during the forecast period. APAC is an emerging region and has significant potential to grow in the double glazing glass market. The region is set to witness infrastructure and construction boom in the coming five years with a healthy spread of projects shared between commercial, residential, and industrial. However, COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the overall growth of the construction industry. Small enterprises are suffering due to insufficient cash flow. The deadly virus has led to production facilities being temporarily shut down, and the demand is expected to drop in 2020. Interrupted raw material supply chains and delay in construction projects has further affected the double-glazing glass market.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 40%, Tier 2- 33%, and Tier 3- 27%
- By Designation- C Level- 50%, Director Level- 20%, and Others- 30%
- By Region- North America- 20%, Europe- 50%, APAC- 15%, Latin America-5%, MEA-10%,
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below:
- Metro Performance Glass (New Zealand)
- CN Glass Limited (UK)
- Glass & Glazing Systems Pvt. Ltd (India)
- T & I Sealed Units Limited (UK)
- Clayton Glass Ltd (UK)
- Shenzhen Sun Global Glass Co., Ltd. (China)
- TAMCO Gulf Ltd. (UAE)
- Weatherbeater Windows (UK)
- Abbey & Burton Glass (UK)
This report covers the global double glazing glass and forecasts the market size until 2024. The report includes the market segmentation – by Material (Glass, Frame & Spacer, Sealant, and others), Application (Window & Door, Fa?ade, and others), Spacer Thickness (Less than 10mm, 10mm to 12mm, More than 12mm), Industry (Commercial, Residential, and Industrial), and Region (Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, and MEA). Porter’s Five Forces analysis, along with the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, are discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major players in the global double glazing glass
Key benefits of buying the report:
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the global double glazing glass comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the double glazing glass and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand competitors better and gain more insights to better their position in their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem and expansion.
Reasons To Buy the report:
- The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them with the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall double glazing glass and the sub-segments.
- This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights and position their businesses and market strategies in a better way.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.