The Europe pulmonary drug delivery market is evaluated to generate a CAGR of 4.62%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The increased mortality rates due to lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and the rising government expenditure to battle respiratory diseases are primary factors fuelling the market growth.
The Europe pulmonary drug delivery market growth is evaluated across the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Deaths due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer in women have considerably risen in France. This increase was observed despite a slight decrease in women’s tobacco consumption over the last thirty years. The hospital admissions for aggravated COPD increased between 2000 to 2014, and the number was relatively higher in women, compared to men. Moreover, according to the report on the French Population Health (2017), the most prevalent causes of death in France are attributed to cancer and cardiovascular diseases, followed by respiratory conditions.
The International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union), in France, endeavors to develop, implement, and assess programs for anti-tuberculosis, non-communicable diseases, and lung health. Therefore, the rising incidence of government funding to fight respiratory conditions, integrated with measures to develop improved disease curbing models, fuel the demand for pulmonary drug delivery systems, and drive the market growth.
Some of the renowned companies operating in the market include, AstraZeneca PLC, Agilent Technologies Inc, Clement Clarke International, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, GF Health Products Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments