The Europe automated last mile delivery market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 18.75%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. Key factors driving the region’s market growth include rapid industrialization, the growing e-commerce sector, and the presence of large and established logistics players.
The United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, France, Russia, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe are assessed for studying the Europe automated last mile delivery market growth. Germany is a predominant trading partner across most Western Europe economies, and therefore has surging export production. For instance, 18 out of 33 machinery and equipment leaders, worldwide, comprise German manufacturing plants and machinery. The country is also extensively industrialized, with eminent enterprises, including automotive, chemical, electronics, and the food and beverage industry, operating in the country. Additionally, the new legal framework is likely to generate prerequisites in the present legislative period, and permit autonomous and driverless automobiles’ operation. The motorized vehicles would be deployed on public roads, and geographically restricted to a distinct and defined environment.
The total e-commerce turnover in Germany tripled during 2009 and 2018, primarily fuelled by the business to consumer (B2C) segment. According to the Handelsverband Deutschland, the country’s B2C e-commerce revenue accounted for over 53 billion Euros in 2018, signifying an increase of more than 9%, compared to the previous year. Moreover, Germany’s e-commerce division is still maturing, with substantial increases projected for the upcoming years. Thus, the size, development, and growth opportunities within the sector are anticipated to offer several incentives for automated last mile delivery enterprises to invest and thrive in Germany.
Key companies operating in the market include, Marble Robots & Autonomy Technology Solutions, Flirtey, Starship Technologies, Marathon Targets, DHL Express, Robby Technologies, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments