The Asia Pacific automated last mile delivery market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.50%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The growing e-commerce sector, the presence of numerous manufacturing firms, and technical developments, are anticipated to promote the region’s market growth.
The Asia Pacific automated last mile delivery growth is analyzed through China, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. South Korea has one of the most substantial smartphone adoption rates and internet penetration, in addition to fast network speeds. As a result, the country is a prospective market for e-commerce companies. Moreover, owing to prominent technological developments, South Korea harbors the largest e-commerce market, across the world. For instance, LG collaborated with Woowa Brothers, an online food delivery platform operator, and the Korea Institute for Robot Industry Advancement (KIRIA), for building robot waiters. According to the partnership, LG and Woowa Brothers would develop specialized serving robots, and then charter them through the latter’s robot rental business.
On the other hand, Pablo Air is proposing to use drones to offer highly efficient deliveries to the South Korean islands. These delivery methods are likely to replace expensive ships presently used to transport cargo and passengers. Thus, the massive e-commerce scale in the country, incorporated with technological advancements, is projected to drive the region’s market growth for automated last mile delivery.
JD.com, Zipline, Amazon, Marathon Targets, Eliport, etc., are among the renowned companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments