Automotive LiDAR–our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Automotive LiDAR market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 490+ page report provides 500+ tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Automotive LiDAR Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), SWOT, PEST, Value Chain Analysis, product profiles and commercial developments.
- Discover COVID-19 Impact Analysis
By Technology Type
- Mechanical LiDAR
- Solid-State LiDAR
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
By Image Type
- 2D Image LiDAR
- 3D Image LiDAR
- Robo-taxi LiDAR
- ADAS LiDAR
- Autonomous Vehicle LiDAR
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 4 regional and 14 leading national markets:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Automotive LiDAR Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Automotive LiDAR Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030.
Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Automotive LiDAR Market report helps you
In summary, our 490+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Automotive LiDAR Market, with forecasts By Technology (Mechanical LiDAR and Solid-State LiDAR), Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles), Image Type (2D Image LiDAR, 3D Image LiDAR), Application (Robo-taxi, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle) and Placement (Bumper & Grill, Headlight & Taillight, Roofs and Upper Pillars and Others) Plus Analysis of Leading Companies each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 4 regional and 14 key national markets – See forecasts for the Automotive LiDAR market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 13 of the major companies involved in the Automotive LiDAR Market. Some of the company’s profiles in this report include Continental AG, Aptiv, Panasonic Corporation, Valeo S.A., Robert Bosch, LeddarTech, AEye, Velodyne LiDAR, Luminar Technologies, Quanergy Systems, Infineon Technologies AG, First Sensor, and Texas Instruments.