This report provides an overview of the pharmaceutical industry and the role contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMO) play in it. This analysis includes a review of the global CDMO market by-service type, drug molecule type and end use. This report limits the CDMO market landscape to the US and European regions, and analyzes their regulatory policies, standards and inspection trends. The report also analyzes the competitive landscape, key competitors, key leaders, and the CDMO industry’s top 20 manufacturers.
- Descriptive overview of the global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) market within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of the market potential and opportunities for pharmaceutical CDMO, current trends and future prospects, regulatory updates, and other macroeconomic factors shaping global marketplace
- Identification of the pharma companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Competitive landscape of the global CDMO market featuring companies with potential profitability in contracting with a CMO (contract manufacturing outsourcing) for both clinical and commercial stage manufacturing, and market share analysis of the top 20 CDMO companies
- Profile description of the major pharmaceutical companies