The Asia Pacific mass notification systems market is expected to harbor a CAGR of 18.24%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The primary drivers attributed to market growth include, the rising adoption of surveillance systems in developing countries, prevalence of natural calamities, and the growing threat of terror attacks.
The Asia Pacific mass notification systems market growth is studied through the analysis of India, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The mass notification systems market in India is predicted to witness considerable growth, owing to the increased spending on security by the country’s government. Moreover, the significance of mass notification solutions has hiked, especially after the tragic terror attacks like the July 2006 train bombings and the November 2008 bombings in Mumbai, India’s financial capital. As a result, these incidents have compelled the government to adopt advanced and reliable security solutions.
Conversely, the catastrophic impacts of tsunamis, annual cyclones, and numerous other meteorological disturbances in the Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal, and the Arabian Sea, claim countless lives and cause massive material losses. Therefore, the National Disaster Management Authority of India (NDMA), introduced the National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP), in 2015. The project observed a multi-channel Early Warning Dissemination System (EWDS), the first of its kind in India, to utilize a location-based SMS alerting technology to alert the masses. Additionally, digital mobile radios, new siren towers, and satellite-based mobile internet voice terminals were also sanctioned in coastal regions.
Some of the established companies in the market are Rave Mobile Safety, Honeywell International Inc, xMatters Inc, Blackboard Inc, Desktop Alert Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments