This research service identifies the largest revenue-generating segments and key therapeutic areas for the global biologics industry. Accelerated regulatory approvals for biologic products and the emergence of next-generation technologies are highlighted, in addition to their influence on market trends during the forecast period. The study highlights the dynamics of the biologics industry and the sub-segments of the biologics market. Growth opportunities in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC), RNA therapy, and gene therapy platforms are also explored.
Further, the study discusses the impact (such as the accelerated development of vaccines) of the COVID-19 pandemic on the biologics industry and the market. Current challenges facing the biologics industry such as the sluggish growth rate of vaccines, and recombinant proteins are discussed. Most importantly, this research service discusses possible future market trends such as the accelerated development of mRNA-based vaccines and the increasing importance of specialty bio-CDMOs for the development and commercialization of regenerative medicine. Based on the market trends and revenue forecasts, Frost & Sullivan’s group of analysts highlight key growth opportunities in ADC, RNA, and gene therapy platforms through successful drug launches such as Belantamab Malfodotin, Inclisiran, and Zolgensma.
Highlights of the report include:
- Market revenue forecast for the global biologics market till 2024
- Segment-wise revenue forecast of the top market players and key therapeutic areas
- Top 3 predictions for the global biologics market
- Technology trends influencing the future outlook of the biologics market
- Growth opportunities in the global biologics market
- Strategic recommendations for the biologics market
- COVID-19 impact analysis on the biologics market
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED
- What will be the revenue and growth rate for the global biologics market from 2020 to 2024?
- What will be the major segments influencing this revenue and growth rate?
- What are the key technologies and trends to watch for during the forecast period?
- What are the major growth opportunities in the biologics industry?
- What are the top predictions for the biologics market?