The Europe extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) system market is estimated to project a CAGR of 4.54%, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The advanced healthcare infrastructure and the growing utilization of ECMO are the factors fueling market growth.
The Europe extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) system market growth analysis entails the assessment of Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Germany has witnessed the widespread progress of ECMO in the care of critically ill, along with growing utilization in cardiac and respiratory support. Cardiovascular disease cases are piling up in the country, and is one of the leading cause of death. The number of reported deaths stood at 1,28,1230, in 2015, as per the WHO report. ECMO can potentially minimize the number of death rates. Around 48,000 heart bypasses were conducted in the country, according to the Eurostat 2019 report. The population undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass procedures is rising, which calls for increased use of ECMO.
In Italy, almost 5.59% of deaths in 2018 were due to lung disease. Also, as per WHO, almost 2.4 million population had heart diseases. ECMOnet is a national referral network set up by the health authorities. It comprises advanced respiratory care that includes ECCO2R and ECMO, for acute respiratory distress syndrome patients. Such aspects influence the scope of the market studied. The country is also set to be one of the major contributors to the European market.
Some of the renowned companies present in the market are Terumo Medical Corporation, Origen Biomedical Inc, Nipro Corporation, Microport Scientific CorporationSpectrum Medical, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments