The Asia Pacific extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) system market is predicted to register a CAGR of 5.07% during the estimated period, 2019-2028. The increasing prevalence of chronic, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, is driving the market growth.
India, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific, are evaluated in the assessment of the Asia Pacific extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) system market growth. Japan is considered to be the largest medical device market in the Asia Pacific. The increasing cardiovascular diseases and growing medical expenditure majorly contribute to the growth of the Japanese market. There has been a rise in the prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, with regard to several environmental factors like COPD and bronchial asthma. ECMO is one of the most highly advanced artificial organ treatments in the past decade. It has proved its efficiency in severe neonatal respiratory failure, thus becoming a standard treatment in Japan. One of the recent articles suggests that the Japanese Association for Acute Medicine, the Japanese Society of Respiratory Care Medicine, the PCPS/ECMO study group, and the Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine, have launched a COVID-19 ECMOnet working group.
In India, the rising healthcare expenditure and transplant surgeries, are the major factors fueling the market growth. There are 17 active ECMO centers active in the country, as per the ECMO society of India. One of the most common causes of ARDS in the country is pneumonia, followed by tropical infections. ECMO was started in India for postoperative cardiac cases. Its utility has gradually increased in the transplant unit, tracheobronchial surgery, and poisoning. Thus, India exhibits a promising graph for the ECMO market, in terms of both technology and cost-effectiveness.
Medtronic Plc, Livanova Plc, Microport Scientific Corporation, Nipro Corporation, Origen Biomedical Inc, are among the well-established companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments