The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global sanitary ware market is projected to evolve at a CAGR of 4.57% in terms of revenue and 3.87% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The increasing construction activities in developing countries and the availability of abundant raw materials are the most important factors assessed to be contributing to market growth.
Ceramic sanitary is made up of feldspar, silica sand, clay, bentonite, and kaolin. The nature of the technical properties and technological process of ceramic products often depends on the characteristics of raw materials. These include particle size distribution, chemical and mineralogical composition, plasticity, fusibility, and specific surface area. In 2017, the US was the major producer of bentonite. The country accounted for almost one-third of combined global production. China, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Mexico, and India, also produce bentonite significantly. The new capacity is projected to be from expanding existing resource areas. New resources are expected to be established by the end of 2020. The countries considered for new deposits of bentonite include Russia, Australia, the US, and Canada. The abundant availability of raw materials reduces the initial investment cost. Thus, the sanitary ware production is set to increase in the coming years. The environmental concerns and strict government regulations are hampering market growth, according to Inkwood Research.
The global sanitary ware market is geographically divided into Latin America, the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe. As a result of increasing demand for sanitary ware products and the thriving hospitality industry, the region of Asia Pacific is set to be the largest and fastest-growing market by 2028. This will be both in terms of revenue and volume.
The industrial rivalry is expected to be high during the forecast period. Some of the major companies establishing their foothold in the market include, Lixil Group Corporation, Laufen Bathrooms AG, Kohler Co, Jaquar Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments