The Asia Pacific clinical nutrition market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 5.75%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The market growth is primarily fuelled by the rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of malnutrition, the demand for healthcare infrastructure, and the growing number of hospitals in developing countries.
The Asia Pacific clinical nutrition market growth is assessed across India, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. India’s clinical nutrition market is projected to witness massive growth over the forecast period. The rising geriatric population, coupled with the growing prevalence of chronic ailments, and medical conditions have led to an accelerated demand for dietary and nutritional supplements within the country. Moreover, the plummeting fertility rate and the decelerated population growth are causing a transition in India’s demographic dividend, from a younger populace to the aging. As a result, the surging elderly group is reinforcing the market for clinical nutrition in the country.
Conversely, according to a 2019 government survey, the incidence of diabetes in India accounted for more than 11%, with over 72 million people suffering from the chronic condition. The nation also has one of the highest numbers of malnourished children, which is a critical challenge for human development. For instance, the National Family Health Survey revealed that only two in five women could breastfeed neonates within an hour of birthing, and one out of two women could breastfeed for half a year. Thus, these factors are estimated to propagate the region’s market for clinical nutrition.
Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Meiji Holdings Co Ltd, Sanofi, Nestle Health Science, etc., are among the prominent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments