The Europe air quality control systems market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 3.92%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Key drivers influencing the market growth include, surging levels of air pollution, advanced infrastructure, and availability of high-end products.
The Europe air quality control systems market growth is assessed across the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, France, Russia, Belgium, Italy, and the rest of Europe. In 2018, air pollution levels in Germany, predominantly due to nitrogen dioxide (NO2) emissions from transportation and traffic, had surpassed the European limit values in 57 cities. However, areas with emission levels above the threshold of 40mg per cubic meter had dropped from 65 compared to 2017. Although diesel-operated vehicles are the country’s primary pollutants, the Federal Environment Agency (UBA) warned that other sources of pollution, like wood burning in private households, tire wear particles from vehicles, and agriculture, should be considered, as well.
Numerous cities in Germany had to prohibit diesel on certain roads, following the court’s rule to reduce the pollution levels. On the other hand, researchers and scientists remain skeptical about the efficacy of driving bans to reduce pollution levels. Instead, they perceive that advocating a city toll to reduce traffic volumes across the board would be more effective. Moreover, in January 2019, the UBA announced that Germany’s nitrogen dioxide emissions had dropped in 2018, owing to local measures like traffic restrictions, speed limits, weather, and renewal of vehicle fleets. Thus, the steps taken to aid air pollution control is predicted to bolster the region’s market for air quality control systems.
Distinguished companies in the market include, MANN+HUMMEL Intern GmbH, Donaldson Company Inc, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Ducon Technologies, John Woof Group Plc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments