The Asia Pacific air quality control systems market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.75%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2928. The key factors fuelling market growth include rising health and environmental concerns, rapid urbanization, and the presence of emerging economies in the region.
The Asia Pacific air quality control systems growth is assessed by studying Japan, India, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. A substantial fraction of Japan’s predominant energy consumption sources include fossil fuels, like coal, oil, and natural gas. In 2015, the country’s government issued a new energy policy that monitored and determined the energy supply-and-demand target, till 2030. According to the plan, coal-fired power production is estimated to account for more than 25% of Japan’s total energy generation. Furthermore, there have been significant amounts of carbon emissions in the country, due to which the government is establishing consistent efforts to curtail air pollution. Moreover, aligning with the Paris Climate Agreement, Japan has targeted to minimize about 26% of CO2 emissions by 2030.
The country has also introduced air quality control policies, standards, and regulations, to battle the rising air pollution rates. For instance, the National Ambient Air Quality Standards, as well as the National Emission Standards, concentrate on developing the ecological execution of industries, powerplants, and other emission sources. Thus, these factors contribute to the region’s market growth.
Prominent market players include, Daikin Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, Thermax Ltd, Fujan Longking Co Ltd, Elex AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments